Monday, February 8, 2010

Recipe ebook to benefit Haiti

Haiti ebook
Wondering what you can do to help out in Haiti?  Looking for some amazing recipes?  I have your answer.  Lauren at Celiac Teen has put together an amazing ebook of 87 recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers (and some new-to-me bloggers that I'm excited to discover!).  The recipes are a collection of comfort foods, and I contributed my favorite lasagna recipe.  Many of the recipes are gluten-free and many more can easily be converted.  You can donate any amount that you want (at least $10 Canadian), and all funds will go to the Canadian Red Cross.  The Canadian Government is matching all donations before February 12th (and Lauren's parents are also matching funds up to $1000), so go get yours now!

When I was a teenager, I was too wrapped up in my own life to do anything remotely like this, so I'm truly amazed that Lauren had the idea for an ebook, made it happen, and did a fabulous job.

No comments: